TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - FPC mod V2.
People Seeking Info

Subject FPC mod V2.

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on May 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM
  This message has been viewed 922 times.

Message Dee and Keefe had some pretty good ideas so I added them to the FPC mod.

Now you can easily connect two aftermarket fuel pumps to the FPC without messing with the OEM harness. Run the fuel pump positive B+ lines to the battery and run the negative lines to the FPC and connect them to the terminal strip.

I've added two toggle switches so you can easily turn on or off one or both fuel pumps at the FPC. The first two connections on the terminal strip are used to run wires to a voltage meter so you can monitor the fuel pump voltage from somewhere else in the car.

I placed an ad in the classifieds and I'll stick with that price for the first ten. After that I'll have to increase the price due to the extra parts and work. So if anyone is interested please let me know now and I'll add you to the list. There is no need to make an advanced payment. Once I've built the ten units and they are ready to ship I'll let everyone on the list know. And of course there will be an alternate list in case someone in the first ten needs to back out.

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Nissan Data Voice on YouTube

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.